The Cranford Theater and the Township of Cranford are thrilled to provide great family friendly entertainment to our residents and visitors in a safe environment. The following guidelines have been created to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all. Due to COVID-19 Safety Guidelines, we ask that you please consider our requests made below.
- All sales are final, there are no refunds, exchanges, or transferring tickets to others. Please make sure you will be able to attend when purchasing your tickets. If there is heavy rain in the forecast for a scheduled movie night and we are forced to cancel, we will refund purchases and reschedule the show for a later date.
- The entrance opens at 7:30pm and movies are expected to start at approximately 8:45 pm.
- Out of courtesy to our neighbors, please do not honk your horn in the parking lot.
- Cranford Theater Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, VIP Passes and Coupons may not be used at the Drive-In. The Cranford Theater Drive In is being operated under a different system and all sales will be processed through a new website. All ticket purchases and concession purchases must be made through our website. One car/license plate per purchase for each ticket.
- Movie theaters and Drive Ins depend on concession sales to continue operating and pay their staff. We encourage our guests to please purchase concessions so we can keep the Drive-In operating through the summer. We ask that guests purchase their snacks from our website in advance. All concession orders will be delivered to the guest’s car. Given the current situation, as extra safety measures, guests may not visit the concession area. External food delivery will not be allowed into the lot. NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED.
- Guests may purchase concession items at any time from the time they purchase their tickets up until 30 minutes after the start of their movie. Please make sure to include your license plate number, color, make and model of your car.
- No alcohol, no smoking, no pets, no sitting outside or on top of any vehicle at any time. All guests must remain in their cars for the duration of the time in the drive in lot unless they are visiting the rest rooms.
- Per NJ law, engines must be shut off, there is no idling allowed.
- Theater staff will assign each car a parking spot number as they are checked in. Cars will be lined up in the order they arrive and will be directed on where to park by theater staff. Cars will be parked in the front and SUV’s/trucks will be parked in the back rows so there is no obstruction of view for guests. If you would like to be parked next to friends/family, then you must arrive at the same time and be ready on line back to back. We cannot hold spots or wait for other cars to arrive.
- All cars must exit the lot at the end of the movie, cars cannot remain in the lot overnight.
- Headlights must be turned off before the movie starts so everyone can enjoy the presentation.
- Guests are encouraged to bring battery operated portable fans.
- Guests are encouraged to bring garbage bags with them for any snack wrappers or containers and dispose of those bags at home. No littering on the property is permitted.
- Portable rest rooms will be available on site. Guests are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes. Anyone visiting the portable rest rooms must wear a mask.
- Audio will be delivered through an FM transmitter. If you are concerned that your car battery may not last the duration of the movie, please bring a portable battery operated FM radio.
- Limited Edition Cranford Theater Drive-In T-shirts can be purchased on our website and will be delivered to your car with your concession order.
- Any disruption or disregard of the guidelines will result in removal from the event.
- Guidelines are subject to change at any time.
- Please tag us in your pics and stories @cranfordtheater
We hope that you enjoy your drive in movie experience and please remember to visit us when the Cranford Theater reopens. We look forward to seeing you at the movies! And remember, the Show Must Go On!
From all of us at the Cranford Theater, Enjoy the Show!